Sunday, August 11, 2013

Greenhouse on Wheels

"No, no, no," a tall man came out, waving his hands in the air.
I'd been caught.
Walking home from the library one day, I caught sight of some classic, entrepreneurial Dominican genius.
Just after I captured my first picture, said Entrepreneur came running. Uh-oh, I thought.
"No," he repeated once more, looking straight at me, "You have to go around to the other side, where the sign is. That will be a better photo."
I smiled wide, "There is a sign too?!"
He nodded, puffing his chest, proud.

A special carriage for some special plants. Rafael, the fruit guy, sits across the street (his story is next).

The signage reads: "Mobile Nursery". The shop owner stands by as I photograph his work.
Next time I need an orchid, I'll just call.


No comments:

Post a Comment