Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesdays & Peas

Wednesdays here are for being out of the house. Every Wednesday you are guaranteed a few hours without power, so you might as well be chatting with neighbors and drinking coffee to get through the heat sans the fans.
Its a bit past four in the afternoon now, my fan magically sprang to life and an internet connection appeared. How wonderful electricity is!
Before I upload the assignments I've been grading on the remaining battery life of my trusty laptop, I wanted to share a few pictures with you, dear reader.
At the neighbor's house this afternoon, I encountered the following:

Two old friends shelling peas and gossiping (actually, talking about paint colors). Life is good.
"No, Rebecca! I haven't combed my hair."
He later asked for copies of the photo to send his kids in New York.
And his gossip buddy kept right on laughing.
Back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment