Monday, July 30, 2012

An Apology

Dear Blog,
If I could turn back time, I would have told you happy birthday on Saturday. Happy belated birthday, PBJ. Who doesn't love Cher and a dancing hippo?
You see, on Saturday, the fam moved to a different home in a whole new city. It was intense. Josh and I have never owned so much stuff. We've spent the better part of the last decade consciously avoiding stuff because we'd always planned to make an international move. When we finally did move out of the good 'ol USA, somehow the stuff we had just gave birth to more stuff. (Psst. Riaz? I found your dress shoes that you lost in February) Octomom ain't got nothin' on our stuff. I'll tell you all about our move soon. Promise.
Anyhow, to commemorate your birthday, I wanted to give a shout out to a few of your posts:
The Day You Were Born
The Day Zora Almost Died
The Day Josh Accidentally Got a Job
The Day that Ended My Bikini Modeling Career
The Day One Pet Eliminated Another
The Day Josh Reflected on Gratitude
The Day My Brother Visited (well, it felt like just a day)
The Day Max Got a New Belt
and
The Day We Left (Again. Or did we come?)
Talk soon!
Love,
Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment