Monday, February 6, 2012

Photolog: Park Play

Believe it or not, I have a couple of friends. I'm impressed myself, actually. It could have something to do with the incredible warmth people have for one another here. And if you're a transplant, the humidity will eventually get you too. 
If you can't believe it, I present the following evidence. Though, technically, the photos are of my friends' offspring. You'll just have to trust me on this one.
Zora, ever the botanist & collector, gathered "gifts" for her friends.
Yeah, homegirl is a thrill-seeker.
Lovely Mel.
Lovely Mel's lovely offspring.
Adilani, surprised by her wee playmates attempting to share a swing.

Will you push us, please?

No, ya crazies.

C'mon, Mama!

Time to go, 'lil Z. That's her protest face.


No comments:

Post a Comment