Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Two jobs is taking its toll. I'm behind. In everything--even responding to friend's emails. Pathetic. Three more weeks of double time. You bet I'm counting the days. If you're just tuning in, I accepted an online job when my current job gave me an ultimatum I couldn't deliver on. The only catch was that they overlapped for about 7 weeks. Homestretch, baby.
Despite the mounting workload, I took today off. Entirely. No work. Today, Bahá'ís around the world celebrated the birth of Bahá'u'lláh, Prophet Founder of the Bahá'í Faith.
We prayed, we sang, we ate a leisurely lunch, created lovely things, sang some more, celebrated with others and went out on the town. Love. Joy. Contentedness.
Posts will continue at alarmingly slow rates until December, when I can share some very exciting news. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Would like to know what the online thing is. Hang in there!!! I am still working on the skype thing.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete