Saturday, October 15, 2011

Coincidence? I Think Not.

Not one hour after leaving my Immigrant-Unappreciation meeting, an email arrived in my inbox. It was written with respect and love and grace and a plea.
Someone needs me. And wants to employ me. And doesn't care if my passport country matches the country that I'm in. Its a beautiful feeling.
Unfortunately, I cannot publicly announce who it is I'm working for, but you may know that I will be teaching English to university students. Legally. And not with the mafia. For yet another drastic pay cut from my current position, but that's neither here nor there. The important thing is that I have a job which I've accepted and will bring us through next semester.
As can be heard all over campus by dear English language learners "Thanks God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment